Monday 19 September 2011



I can not believe I got through to the semi finals of Masterchef. It was one of the most stressful programmes I have ever been involved with. I didn't ever think I would cry over cooking but I did. My cooking skills have improved immensely and I wouldn't have missed the experience. It gets really gruelling in the next round with more invention tests and cooking on mass. John and Gregg are so serious it makes you very nervous although Gregg did crack a funny line when I Darren and I were cooking the 10 breakfasts. He walked passed and said to me "No one could ever accuse you of having two fried eggs" naughty boy!

Looking forward to Snow White at The Grand Theatre Wolverhampton this year. We have a great cast with my hubby Sam Kane as the Prince, Nicky Evens from Xfactor as the Fairy and the fantastically funny Grumblweeds providing the comedy.
Talk to you soon love Linda x x x