Monday 28 June 2010




Hi there, My creams are nearly ready hooray. I am launching them on Ideal World Shopping Channel on July 28th. I also went to Thorsby Hall in Nottingham this week to film the competition slot for GMTV so look out for that the week commencing 12 July. Its on about 5 times each morning that week. Its a Warners Holiday Hotel and it is breath taking. The staff there we real sports and joined in with the filming. I might even go back for a weekend break with Sam.

I have had a new website made for my photography it will be running very soon at
www.lindalusardiphotography.com. Just to let you know that the Linda Lusardi on face book is NOT me. I have already had a couple of impostors removed but there is yet another. So I apologize to you if any of you have contacted me. I think there should be a law against it. Enjoy the sunshine
Love
Linda x